Spring is coming back, it's time to see the world in color!
Surely you know that the three primary colors are:
- Le rouge
- Le jaune et
- The blue
You probably remember:
- That a mixture of red and yellow gives orange.
- That a mixture of red and blue gives purple, and even …
- That a mixture of yellow and blue gives green.
But have you tried to mix the latter two by two?
You will get amazing mixtures:
- Orange + purple gives red ochre (or burnt sienna)
- Orange + green gives yellow ocher (or natural sienna)
- Green + Purple gives Payne's Gray (or bluish gray)
Try these mixtures, you will be surprised with the result!
A little advice: add a little white to your mixtures to make each result more convincing.
See you soon !